PUBG - How To Win - Tips & Tricks
Player Unknown Battlegrounds, we all love this game. But sometimes it gets frustrating when you just DIE! I know it sucks. You were doing great and then all of a sudden you are dead. I hate it when this happens to me especially when I'm in the top 10 survivors. I believe you hate this "situation" as well or you wouldn't be here, am I right?
To get the best winning strategy, I have spoken to many great PUBG payers, watched many tutorials and also read many articles. I finally I came across this beautiful video by True Gent. I believe this video shows us the best strategy to win at PUBG. Below are some important points highlighted by True Gent that you need to know in order to apply this strategy effectively. After applying these tips to my PUBG game I was able to finish in the top 3 players consistently.
Disclaimer: This playstyle is for players who are able to kill the enemy whenever they get a chance. In other words, these tips are not for complete beginners. If you still have problems with aiming or shooting moving targets or controlling recoil, please fix these issues first then apply the tricks below.
1. Skydiving Range: The maximum distance that can be travelled through skydiving is 1.2 kilometres. You can increase this by another 300 meters by going at a max speed on the parachute.
2. Parachuting Range: The maximum distance possible by a parachute is 3 kilometres. To get this range make sure you are travelling at 20 km/hr of speed and avoid mountains etc.
3. On Foot:
- 100 m takes about 15 seconds.
- 500 m takes about 1 minute and 15 seconds.
- 1 Km takes about 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
This is the most important factor that will determine your win. You have to know how far you are from the circle not just in terms of distance but also in terms of time.
4. Circle Shrinking Time:
- First shrink is at 5 minutes from the start of the game.
- The second shrinkage is at 2 minutes and 20 seconds after the first one.
- The third shrinkage is at 1 minute and 30 seconds from the second one.
- The fourth at 1-minute form third and
- the fifth at 40 seconds from the fourth.
The smaller the circle the quicker is the next shrinkage.